Top business schools join forces to promote women in leadership with global event
On February 22, 2022, the four business schools Cranfield School of Management, ESMT Berlin, Imperial College Business School, and Rotterdam School of Management will host the online event “Women in Leadership” together. In a keynote seminar, panel discussion, and network session, professionals from around the globe will come together under the umbrella “Empower your success” to better leverage their power and build a strong network.
The virtual event will focus on questions crucial to success in the workplace. How can you harness your influence to increase your impact at work? How can you get what you want out of a negotiation? And how can you use your network for maximum impact? Experts from the four business schools will share important tips and advice with fellow international business professionals.
The event’s speakers:
– Dr. Deirdre Anderson, Director of the Gender, Leadership, and Inclusion Centre, Cranfield University
– Nan Guo, Program Director, ESMT Berlin
– Susan Hodgkinson, Founder of the Personal Brand Company, Executive Coach, and expert on leadership branding and gender inclusion
– Tsvetanka Nankova, Managing Director and Head of Institutional Cash Management MEA, Deutsche Bank
– Dr. Anne ter Wal, Associate Professor of Technology and Innovation Management, Imperial College Business School
– Prof. Sue Vinnicombe CBE, global leader and advocate for change in women’s rights, Cranfield School of Management
In a keynote seminar, the attendees will gain insights on how to articulate their own leadership brand, use the power of political skills, and navigate hybrid working to manage future careers. In the following panel seminar, the group will jointly discuss how women can negotiate for success, which preparation is needed the most for these conversations, and how to address potential challenges in the best way possible. In a final networking session, attendees and experts will join in an open dialog on how they can strengthen their own networks, how practical input from others can help with their own career challenges, and how managers can promote a culture of helpfulness in their organization.
The virtual event takes place on February 22, 2022, from 12-2:30 p.m. CET.
+49 151 1457 1830