LightMAT 2019 – 3rd International Conference on Light Materials – Science and Technology
From 5th to the 7th November 2019 the 3rd International Conference on Light Materials – Science and Technology (LightMAT 2019) will take place in Manchester, UK. The conference will give a comprehensive overview and new insight into the three most important light metals Aluminium, Magnesium and Titanium and their combinations.
Lecture and Poster contributions cover the following topics:
A – Processing
AM – Additive Manufacture
B – Applications and performance
C – Alloy Development
D – Joining, Repair, and Multi-material designs
E – Characterization and testing
F – Computational materials design and engineering
LF – Special Topic – Light Metal Forming
The deadline for submission of contributions is 15th March 2019. Contributions can be submitted via the official congress website https://lightmat2019.dgm.de.
As in 2017, it will also be possible to publish your paper in an online procedure as well as in the journal „Advanced Engineering Materials“ and in an Open Access special issue of the journal „Metals“. Further information will follow shortly.
Furthermore, we are pleased to announce the plenary speakers for LightMAT 2019:
(in alphabetical order)
• Alexis Deschamps (Université Grenoble Alpes, France)
• Jody Hayes (Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains Ltd, United Kingdom)
• Henry Holroyd (Luxfer, United States)
• Blanka Lenczowski (Airbus, Germany)
• Christoph Leyens (Technische Universität Dresden, Germany)
• Teresa Perez-Prado (IMDEA, Spain)
• David Rugg (Rolls Royce, United Kingdom)
For further information please visit the official congress website.