Study program M.A. in General Management redesigned
The School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) of Steinbeis University Berlin has been offering the Master of Arts in General Management (M.A.) for more than 10 years. Starting this year, the program will be offered in full online format.
The first course will launch on October 22, 2018.
For more than 10 years the School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) of Steinbeis University Berlin is offering the Master of Arts in General Management (M.A.). Due to the continuous development of the study programs and to meet the expectations of the market the study program has been redesigned. We – an experienced provider of online study programs – now offer the 24-month application-based study program 100 % online and in English. The M.A. in General Management is premium-accredited by FIBAA and thus belongs to the 3% of premium seal holders among the Master’s courses of FIBAA-accredited programs.
The M.A. differs significantly from other online programs in:
– Interactivity by intensive contact and communication between students and lecturers
– Small number of course participants with maximum 20 students
– Networking and sharing experiences with international fellow students
– Aimed career development through an application-based study project
– Extensive and systematic competency development including digital competency
The program starts on 22nd October 2018. Register now and get one of the 20 study program places. You will find further information about our future-oriented study program at: