Steinbeis 2i GmbH is Ambassador Startup Europe
Startup Europe is an initiative of the European Commission, which falls under its priority of the ‘Digital Single Market’.The main objectives of Startup Europe are to connect startups, investors, accelerators, female entrepreneurs, corporate networks, universities and #EUTechWriters through networking. The Startup Europe Map that connects all startup players in the European ecosystems is part of this.
We are proud that Steinbeis 2i GmbH with its project Scale-EUp² is selected as a Startup Europe Ambassador in Germany! Check out what it means for you, as a startup!
WHAT IS STARTUP EUROPE?
Startup Europe is an initiative of the European Commission, which falls under its priority of the ‘Digital Single Market’.
The main objectives of Startup Europe are to:
– Connect people such as startups, investors, accelerators, female entrepreneurs, corporate networks, universities and #EUTechWriters through our array of networks. The Startup Europe Map that connects all startup players in the European ecosystems is part of this.
– Connect local startup ecosystems by supporting regional initiatives such as Startup Europe Week or Startup Europe Regions Network.
– Help startups soft-land in other markets such as Silicon Valley (for example SEC2SV: Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley initiative), India (for example the Startup Europe India Summit), Africa (Startup Europe Comes to Africa initiative, coming soon) and The United Arab Emirates (coming soon).
– Celebrate entrepreneurs’ success (Techallstars, Europioneeers and StartUp Europe Awards).
WHAT MAKES US ELIGIBLE?
Throughout the years, Startup Europe (SE) has been a collective effort of hundreds of stakeholders, movers and doers in tech and startup field. The impact of this initiative could not have been possible without the immense support provided by this community.
The community that is currently taking part in the growth of Startup Europe as a bottom-up movement have been invited to be Startup Europe Ambassadors.
Startup Europe Ambassadors will represent a group of key influencers in the European startup ecosystems who are actively supporting our activities or who will be joining our adventure in the future.
With this movement, we will democratise the access to Startup Europe, by making it open to our partners with the goal of offering them the power of improving the initiative.
Firstly, the ambassadors will be those organisations who have been selected through the evaluation of proposals of European Commission’s Horizon 2020 ICT 32 call, as well as partners of Pilot project: Start This Up! and OpenMaker.
WHAT DO AMBASSADORS DO?
– actively contribute to the visibility of SE by acting as a key information point in their countries about SE activities or by connecting the SE team with relevant stakeholders from their local startup field;
– gather feedback and provide innovative insight to the European Commission’s Startup Europe team with the objective of improving the activities of this initiative.
Have you any further questions? Drop us a line!
Contact Samantha Michaux at Steinbeis 2i GmbH!
http://startupeuropeclub.eu/: Website Startup Europe
https://www.steinbeis-europa.de/ambassador_startup_europe_en: Website Steinbeis 2i
https://www.steinbeis-europa.de/scale-up_eu2_en: About the project Scale-EUp²